How do I register for a Need To Know event?
Visit the Need To Know ticketing page to purchase your in-person ticket.
Why am I being asked to pay again?
1. Make sure you're logged in. Click here to login.
2. Navigate to the "My Agenda" page. By logging in, the system will recognize you.
Can I buy tickets for someone else?
1. Enter a unique email for each attendee and complete the registration.
2. The receipt and all information will be sent to the attendee's email.
3. Remind them to login and select the current Need To Know event.
How do I register multiple attendees?
1. Enter first attendee's email.
2. Select the in-person ticket.
3. Enter first attendee's information.
4. You may use a credit card from a different cardholder to complete the registration.
5. Repeat the same process for the rest of the attendees.
a. You will need to log out of the registered attendee to start the registration process over.
b. The receipt and login instructions will be sent to the email entered during registration, not to the cardholder.
Why do I have to enter multiple attendees separately?
An attendee's email address is the unique identifier used by the platform to differentiate between attendees.
I registered for the event, but I am not receiving email notifications. How do I access my event details?
1. Login to your Need To Know Dashboard.
2. Navigate to the "My Agenda" page.
3. Click into the event you wish to get more information about, scroll down until you see one of the following:
b. Please note this Need To Know event will be in-person, so no livestream will be available.
Who can I contact if I need assistance on the day of the event?
Please email us at [email protected] for any support you need!
I never received a confirmation that I was registered for the event. What can I do?
1. Please double check your junk mailbox to make sure your firewall isn’t blocking messages coming from our event platform HeySummit.
a. If you don’t see it in your junk mailbox please email us at [email protected].
2. If you use an iCal or a Google Calendar, there is another option.
a. Navigate back to the home page and login with the email you registered with.
b. Select “My Agenda” in the top right navigation bar.
c. Select “Add to iCal” or “Add to Google Calendar” for the event.
d. Attendees will receive further information about the in-person event via email.
Are all the events in the Need to Know series going to be recorded?
No, all Need to Know events will be in-person only starting in 2023.
Do I need to be vaccinated to attend the in-person event?
As of March 25, 2022, attendees will no longer be required to show proof of vaccination prior to entering the event or be required to wear a mask indoors. However, guests are welcome to wear a mask if they see fit.